Hacking Windows 10: How to Create an Undetectable Payload
Hello everyone. I'm still kinda new to the hacking scene, came across this post today on the twitterverse.

https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to...e-0185055/

I'm wondering, what do you guys think of this? There are so many steps in the posts, are there simpler ways to hack a windows box?
Well it's not really that long, you create the shell, start the listener and deploy the payload Tongue

Is this undetectable tho? Please tell me if you try it, last time I was talking with a friend he said all these "undetectable" shells were actually fucked.
Well, I used TheFatRat open source project available on Github. I created a payload/backdoor and uploaded on VirusTotal and the result was, only 3 AV software detected it virus out of 69. It said it can generate 100% FUD backdoor and really did. I got this brilliant idea from here.
I hope it will help you as it helped me.
(11-29-2018, 03:16 PM)M4n45 Wrote: Well, I used TheFatRat open source project available on Github. I created a payload/backdoor and uploaded on VirusTotal and the result was, only 3 AV software detected it virus out of 69. It said it can generate 100% FUD backdoor and really did. I got this brilliant idea from here.
I hope it will help you as it helped me.

Just as a warning to you and other readers, virustotal distributes the files so it will detected by a lot of AVs soon, and also by scaning with virustotal you are not only getting detections in your files but making the whole tool useless.
Ditto ^ You're better off using a site like https://nodistribute.com/
this method will not work against next gen AV

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vigilante Hacking - Heroes or Menaces Dismal_0x8 9 916 05-14-2020, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  Security/Hacking Ebook Collection Insider 122 171,696 05-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Advice for people new to hacking Dismal_0x8 4 575 04-24-2020, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  Hacking like Mr.Robot Insider 0 942 03-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Insider