First paid project
I've been inactive from Discord, social media, and practically all messaging platforms for a fat minute now, and my buddy on Discord just recently saw my forum that I released about a month ago.

Long story short, he wants me to start and run his forums for him and he said he'll pay me too. I've always busted my ass on shit and nothing comes of it so I find this to be a great opportunity. I've been getting pretty irritated working on my forums and nobody even seems interested, and this way I'll make some extra cash so it'll definitely be worth the work.
I've worked on forums before. Genrally, it'll take some time for a forum to build up some cash to pay admin ect.. And when the money builds up, things will get sticky and trust will decay - how much is honestly coming in, who gets what amount, who does more towards the forum.
I'd say just do the forum only if you have the passion for it, regardless of the cash.
(07-21-2018, 04:45 AM)net.conf Wrote: I've worked on forums before. Genrally, it'll take some time for a forum to build up some cash to pay admin ect.. And when the money builds up, things will get sticky and trust will decay - how much is honestly coming in, who gets what amount, who does more towards the forum.
I'd say just do the forum only if you have the passion for it, regardless of the cash.

That's what I see when I've been working on my forum. I have a passion for working on it so that's why I do it. I'm just glad I have the opportunity to make money on this one.
(07-21-2018, 06:54 AM)system32 Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 04:45 AM)net.conf Wrote: I've worked on forums before. Genrally, it'll take some time for a forum to build up some cash to pay admin ect.. And when the money builds up, things will get sticky and trust will decay - how much is honestly coming in, who gets what amount, who does more towards the forum.

That's what I see when I've been working on my forum. I have a passion for working on it so that's why I do it. I'm just glad I have the opportunity to make money on this one.

That's the perfect scenario then... getting money for something you enjoy and didn't even expect to earn cash.
Good job man!
(07-21-2018, 06:54 AM)system32 Wrote:

Nice one. Hope it goes well, man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just passed CompTIA A+ core 2 on the first try!!! QMark 5 1,023 06-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Vector
  Project: GreySec Data Scraper Program Dismal_0x8 14 2,365 05-17-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  My First Cracked Account :D Cryptography 5 4,719 06-30-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Taunt
  Which Guide Would You Like to See First? Cryptography 4 4,100 06-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: DropTheMag