Does anyone know of a book on social media hacking?
Is there a book or course on social media hacking? I am thinking the whole hackers handbook series would suite me well.
(07-26-2018, 01:21 PM)QMark Wrote: Is there a book or course on social media hacking? I am thinking the whole hackers handbook series would suite me well.

Well I'm not into social media hacking, but for what I'm aware of you can use Sentry MBA with a config file and user:pw combo to brute force accounts. As always you can phish and use regular hacking methods such as using keyloggers and what not. Just use your imagination depending the scenario.

I can't provide you configs and combos as I don't have any, but you will be able to find them online pretty easily.
Yes, for sure. Probably tons of them around.

Please use a search engine, like google. And ask questions the smart way before making low quality threads like these. I'll be moving this to Miscellaneous Discussion for now, as I don't see how asking if an ebook exists to be an actual general hacking/security topic.

I won't put in the effort and time into giving you a decent reply or answer until you show me that very same effort towards us by making a decent thread that isn't just something you can find on google. Please read the link I embedded.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 163 114,135 06-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Analogue Hacking - Genisis[Trash] limb777 3 1,556 05-13-2019, 03:11 PM
Last Post: enmafia2
  how good is hacking dojo really? QMark 1 4,932 10-16-2018, 05:02 AM
Last Post: kms
  Has anyone done bug bounties? QMark 1 3,173 06-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Insider