I would like to dox celebrities, corporations, governments
This is gonna be my hobby maybe. I would like to dox people like Taydolf Switler and Trump.

I want to do we celebrities for fun practice and move onto doxing governments officials and corporate leaders as a hobby, specifically within the US. I want to keep the info to myself since it’s looked down upon to do so despite them being evil and unaccepting.

Is this a good idea? Is it ethical? I want to learn and understand. I’m curious,

Does anyone have a doxing ebook?
Doxing is nothing more then acquire as much info about a person, to see what can be used to compromise the person, doxing you will need a big pile of data and google.

spreading dox is unethical...... doxing itself isn't
(08-14-2018, 10:14 AM)illmanors Wrote: Doxing is nothing more then acquire as much info about a person, to see what can be used to compromise the person, doxing you will need a big pile of data and google.

spreading dox is unethical...... doxing itself isn't

I don’t want to spread it though. Hat want to practice to gain info. Are there any ebooks you recommend lol? I’m soon gonna do bug bounties and (pentester lab AND OWASP stuff).

I guess I am asking for advice on where to start doxing recommendation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which would be better for a job in cyber security? QMark 6 3,782 09-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Last Post: QMark
  would you say this would be a good improvement on a study? QMark 4 6,079 03-16-2019, 06:57 PM
Last Post: MuddyBucket
  Would you describe yourself as a law abiding or ethical hacker and if so how much? QMark 7 6,195 05-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Last Post: EnigmaCookie
  Would this be a dox that could be done? QMark 7 6,125 05-03-2018, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Insider