IRC is still up?
I saw on an older post that you have an IRC server, but it doesn't allow connections from tor.
Is the IRC still up? And if so, is tor still blocked?
Thanks
Well I guess the IRC is still up. But it's not active at all, just a few idlers. The problem regarding Tor is because of Rizons network.

I think I'm going to start a new slate very soon and open it up on a new network that allows Tor. Since I've seen some interest regarding the IRC lately.
(09-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Insider Wrote: Well I guess the IRC is still up. But it's not active at all, just a few idlers. The problem regarding Tor is because of Rizons network.

I think I'm going to start a new slate very soon and open it up on a new network that allows Tor. Since I've seen some interest regarding the IRC lately.
Well, I think that IRC have an important role for growing, sharing thoughts and creating a stronger community. I'm glad to hear that IRC is something you care about.
I will definitely join it.
(09-05-2018, 04:21 PM)TheD0ctor Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Insider Wrote: Well I guess the IRC is still up. But it's not active at all, just a few idlers. The problem regarding Tor is because of Rizons network.

Well, I think that IRC have an important role for growing, sharing thoughts and creating a stronger community. I'm glad to hear that IRC is something you care about.
I will definitely join it.

Working on it right now Smile Just need to configure some stuff. Damn haha, first time in a long time I'm using irc again. Should use it more often.
New IRC channel

Network: darkscience.net
port: 6697
SSL for all connections.

For Tor Users, connect via:
tor.irc.darkscience.net 6697
darksci3bfoka7tw.onion 6697

Channel: #greysec.net

Host cloaks are automatically assigned to all users, only your ISP is shown. However you can request custom vhosts in #support.

More details: https://darkscience.net/

Going to make a full thread about this with more details now :p
(09-05-2018, 04:51 PM)Insider Wrote: New IRC channel

Network: darkscience.net
port: 6697
SSL for all connections.

For Tor Users, connect via:
tor.irc.darkscience.net 6697
darksci3bfoka7tw.onion 6697

Channel: #greysec.net

Host cloaks are automatically assigned to all users, only your ISP is shown. However you can request custom vhosts in #support.

More details: https://darkscience.net/

Going to make a full thread about this with more details now :p
That's dope, such a quick response Smile) cya in the IRC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 15 18,436 03-27-2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Insider
  IRC Jake 9 5,062 07-16-2016, 05:19 AM
Last Post: NO-OP