How can you help Greysec?
(01-04-2017, 08:55 PM)NO-OP Wrote: Speaking of BTC insider I would cash out your BTC wallet right now sincei t's worth over $1k USD per BTC, back when I gave you that .2 or what ever it was BTC was worth $200, now I'm kicking myself haha

(01-05-2017, 01:00 AM)Cuck Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 08:55 PM)NO-OP Wrote: Speaking of BTC insider I would cash out your BTC wallet right now sincei t's worth over $1k USD per BTC, back when I gave you that .2 or what ever it was BTC was worth $200, now I'm kicking myself haha

Why? It's not like its going drop. It has just now reached market adoption, and in December alone multiple large websites added it as their main payment method along with one major airplane company. With the world economy slowly going into the shitter I'd say now would be the best time ever to hold. Only way it can fall now is if people like you finally convince people that its just a fad and everyone sells. Besides, if it does fall you can always sell it on hackforums for a 20% bonus which per bitcoin is currently $122 profit.

It doesn't matter much to me really, I'll cash it out once I need it. Or I'll use it for GreySec contests and giveaways in the near future to further benefit the members and encourage stuff like tutorials or whatever the goal is. Smile But I see your point.

I don't actually have the original amount left, but it's still decent enough.
(01-04-2017, 05:52 PM)Cypher Wrote: Help make GreySec's DDoS protection great again.

I don't have the money to really spare at the moment seeing as I'm a student who is barely willing to spend $4 on a carton of milk, but...

I want to bring some awareness back to this thread in light of recent events with GreySec. In order to apply optimal DDoS mitigation practices, GreySec needs the money to do so. If you're willing to spare even $5, I can promise you that it'll be greatly appreciated. Every donation is appreciated, especially by Insider more than anyone else. So please, if you have some extra BTC laying around, throw a few dollars at GreySec to help keep operations running as usual, without interruption.

Donating to GreySec

GreySec's BTC Address: 3Jr4BNq9gGJKkCH7PdHMHvJperQZRRBPo6
More info + other currencies: https://greysec.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

Thank you.

Besides the obvious benefit of monetary contributions in some form or another, i would also suggest everyone participating in GreySec to share their knowledge as much as they are able. Whether it be programming knowledge, personal projects or otherwise. Traditionally, hacker culture calls for the free sharing of information and ideas. Now of course, you don't want to post your 0days, but a tool you made, technique you thought of or perfected can have a powerful impact on our collective knowledge and arsenal respectively. It is in this way that, we, as a community thrive. Insider could have all the money in the world, and i encourage people to donate but, at the end of the day the age old adage of "knowledge is power" holds true for communities such as ourselves.
(11-06-2015, 06:22 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: I will contribute by sharing my knowledge and helping others Smile
Your services are required
PM me some details...
Whats with all this $$$$ talk...

...Simple as this, if you code, if you can work with high WAF/Multiple WAFs, SQLinj. RCEs BOFs LFIs/RFIs etc...I provide the sites and exploit method, no other details can be shared here, this should solve this
problem here, Im not int. in novice & unexperienced people. This isnt a service i offer either
Just sharing a piece of the pie for those with the skill.

fuck0ff@exploit.im
(01-04-2017, 05:52 PM)Cypher Wrote: Help make GreySec's DDoS protection great again.

I don't have the money to really spare at the moment seeing as I'm a student who is barely willing to spend $4 on a carton of milk, but...

I want to bring some awareness back to this thread in light of recent events with GreySec. In order to apply optimal DDoS mitigation practices, GreySec needs the money to do so. If you're willing to spare even $5, I can promise you that it'll be greatly appreciated. Every donation is appreciated, especially by Insider more than anyone else. So please, if you have some extra BTC laying around, throw a few dollars at GreySec to help keep operations running as usual, without interruption.

Donating to GreySec

Thank you.

I"m a newbie to this site..Found the site just by looking & wanting to learn more about computer's...I'm a few days into the site & I love it already..I don't have much knowledge but I can help out a little financially...That way its a thank you for all you guy's do to help out people like me..What's the best & easiest way to donate
(06-04-2017, 07:18 PM)UNLiMiT3D Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 06:22 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: I will contribute by sharing my knowledge and helping others Smile
PM me some details...

There is no service offering on this thread or on this forum. We do not have any marketplace here, for good reason. To attract people who are interested in talking security, and not salespeople who come and leave. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

(06-04-2017, 09:15 PM)UNLiMiT3D Wrote: Whats with all this $$$$ talk...

What are you refering to?

(06-04-2017, 09:15 PM)UNLiMiT3D Wrote: ...Simple as this, if you code, if you can work with high WAF/Multiple WAFs, SQLinj. RCEs BOFs LFIs/RFIs etc...I provide the sites and exploit method, no other details can be shared here, this should solve this
problem here, Im not int. in novice & unexperienced people. This isnt a service i offer either

fuck0ff@exploit.im

Alright, thanks for the advice.

(06-05-2017, 04:25 PM)Evil_tattoo Wrote:

Donating to GreySec

Thank you.

I"m a newbie to this site..Found the site just by looking & wanting to learn more about computer's...I'm a few days into the site & I love it already..I don't have much knowledge but I can help out a little financially...That way its a thank you for all you guy's do to help out people like me..What's the best & easiest way to donate

There's no need for you to provide any monetary donations if you do not have the ability to do so. We are not in such a state that we have to rely soley on donations. However it helps. But by all means money is not the only thing you can help with.

Try to instead contributing with quality content, discussion and activity. This is a forum so those things helps it keep itself alive. NP dude I appericiate the thought but don't worry about it.

Welcome to GS btw.
(06-05-2017, 04:32 PM)Insider Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 07:18 PM)UNLiMiT3D Wrote:
PM me some details...

There is no service offering on this thread or on this forum. We do not have any marketplace here, for good reason. To attract people who are interested in talking security, and not salespeople who come and leave. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

(06-04-2017, 09:15 PM)UNLiMiT3D Wrote: Whats with all this $$$$ talk...

What are you refering to?

(06-04-2017, 09:15 PM)UNLiMiT3D Wrote: ...Simple as this, if you code, if you can work with high WAF/Multiple WAFs, SQLinj. RCEs BOFs LFIs/RFIs etc...I provide the sites and exploit method, no other details can be shared here, this should solve this

fuck0ff@exploit.im

Alright, thanks for the advice.

(06-05-2017, 04:25 PM)Evil_tattoo Wrote:

Donating to GreySec

Thank you.

There's no need for you to provide any monetary donations if you do not have the ability to do so. We are not in such a state that we have to rely soley on donations. However it helps. But by all means money is not the only thing you can help with.

Try to instead contributing with quality content, discussion and activity. This is a forum so those things helps it keep itself alive. NP dude I appericiate the thought but don't worry about it.

Welcome to GS btw.
Man I've been looking for a site like this for a long time coming & its perfect..I've been into computers a long time just doing the basic computering...Looks like I can learn a lot on this site..Thankk you for all you guy"s & Gal's do

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release Dismal_0x8 3 243 8 hours ago
Last Post: enmafia2
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) Dismal_0x8 5 162 9 hours ago
Last Post: Insider
  Do you have a Gucci coat? LOSTINSAUCE 16 7,510 05-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: WendyMorris
  could someone help me access my netacad course? QMark 4 281 05-23-2020, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8