gif banner for GreySec.net
well I've been working on a consept for a advertisment banner for greysec.net

this is what I've made so far:

V2
[Image: fstIphV.gif]
give feedback so I can improve it if needed
Looking good, although I think you should make it somewhat slower when it comes to the "Greysec" text to people get to read it, incase they aren't paying attention.
(07-31-2015, 12:32 AM)Insider Wrote: Looking good, although I think you should make it somewhat slower when it comes to the "Greysec" text to people get to read it, incase they aren't paying attention.
will do, I'll also make the animation a bit less wild I guess.
It definitely caught by eye when it started 'fuzzing'. I'm with Insider though - slow it down where it says 'Greysec.net'. Definitely catches the eye and I like it.

Make it in a few different sizes and that's all my input Smile

Good job, Atlas.
(07-31-2015, 08:57 AM)#Limitless Wrote: It definitely caught by eye when it started 'fuzzing'. I'm with Insider though - slow it down where it says 'Greysec.net'. Definitely catches the eye and I like it.

Make it in a few different sizes and that's all my input Smile

Good job, Atlas.

I'll create diffrent sizes when I make something I think is worthy. Also: I've already slowed down where GreySec.net comes in, but I can't have it too long since it still has to be semi-smooth
It looks better! I'm thinking it would also look pretty cool if you had black borders or borders at the edge of the gif. Smile
At the end it could have that TV signal loss thing Tongue With the multi-colored lines.
(07-31-2015, 10:04 PM)   Wrote: At the end it could have that TV signal loss thing Tongue With the multi-colored lines.

That might actually work. Still I love what you have so far
Looking quite nice tbh! I really like that effect you gave to it Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 163 114,751 06-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Insider
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 8 1,079 06-11-2020, 11:11 PM
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release Dismal_0x8 4 987 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) Dismal_0x8 7 937 06-02-2020, 11:15 AM