[10-29-2015] New frontend added
[10-29-2015] New frontend added
New frontend server has been added for GreySec, you should be able to notice the speed difference; especially if you're located in Europe. This means that our third frontend server is closer to the backend, and will shorten the network latency. So faster loading for some, it will depend on where you live (dns uses load balancing between the frontend).

A small step for GreySec, a big step for the HTTP requests! Servers being provided from Network through Mox Security Smile
You must be loaded. This site hardly requires one server, let alone 3 lol
(10-29-2015, 12:27 AM)MuddyBucket Wrote: You must be loaded. This site hardly requires one server, let alone 3 lol

4 servers if you count the backend server Big Grin What can I say, I sure do love servers.
See the bottom footer for a cool trick! Displays which frontend you're using. Pretty neat.
(10-29-2015, 12:27 AM)MuddyBucket Wrote: You must be loaded. This site hardly requires one server, let alone 3 lol

Their is 1 main backend server, and 3 frontend servers that handle the requests.
The frontend servers are suppose to provide a smoother load balancing time, and provide DDoS Protection as well.
As we have seen from that kid on twitter hitting #GreySec they stopped after Insider went under Mox's mitigation system.
If you have questions of how it works ect. I can make a tutorial or an informal guide on how it all works.

Take care,
~ Network
(10-29-2015, 11:32 PM)Network Wrote:

Their is 1 main backend server, and 3 frontend servers that handle the requests.
The frontend servers are suppose to provide a smoother load balancing time, and provide DDoS Protection as well.
As we have seen from that kid on twitter hitting #GreySec they stopped after Insider went under Mox's mitigation system.
If you have questions of how it works ect. I can make a tutorial or an informal guide on how it all works.

Take care,
~ Network

I believe that would be a nice contribution for the community.
(10-31-2015, 04:51 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 11:32 PM)Network Wrote:

Take care,
~ Network

I believe that would be a nice contribution for the community.

I had to learn the hard way when I first started hosting anything remotely.
When I use to run what I called "high traffic" sites.
I would constantly have problems with both loading times, and DDoS attacks.
Since then I've been developing this project "Mox" in the background.
So far Insider is the fourth person to be "under" this system.
Still have a little bit of tweaking to do.
But so far so good.

~ Network

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [2020-12-17] Added new hidden service library Insider 0 3,135 12-18-2020, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Insider
  [06-14-2018] GreySec Downtime - SSL. New frontend + DNS Insider 2 19,410 06-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Last Post: nats
  [10-23-2017] Minor news-update - New SuperModerator Insider 3 19,322 10-29-2017, 09:10 PM
Last Post: enmafia2
  [04-02-2016] Moving to new infrastructure Insider 6 16,322 04-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Vector