Hunting for mail account
Some days ago I received a mail from r0b3rt.p0ll4ck@..... claiming to be a horny woman that wants to fuck,blablabla, and a tons of other bullshit.
Nothing strange, I receive a lot of spam everyday, and the normal routine is to delete it massively, but not that day:
I want to know where my man r0b3rt has its address and password posted.

So first I did a Google research with his mail aaaand.... lucky me, there was only one result:

Code:
https://   l o l z t e a m   .   net   /   threads   /   6 3 7 6 6 6   /   page-4

Once opened the page , I found that's some kind of forum, but nothing comes out searching for the mail.
I also noticed that not all the messages were displayed in clear, but you had to be logged to read the full topic, so here comes the page's source code and >>BOOOOM<< here's the list where my good friend r0b3rt comes from.

A small list of 1092 mail and password, free and accessible to anyone.

The first question that comes in my mind was: "Will some of these credentials work again???"
Hard to say, because the post was dated back September 2018, but I wanted to try anyway.

I didn't want to insert every single credentials to check it, so I started to think about a way to get the work done:
python --> some smtp/pop/imap library --> list of mail servers --> someone should have done this before me --> other random thinking --> definitely someone should have done this before me

Yeah that's true, the winner was :

Code:
https://github.com/SUP3RIA/Atlantr

Very nice script, super fast and efficient, I took the mail list, converted in csv, removed useless field, converted in txt and passed to the script.

In about 2 minutes I found various combination of mail/pass still working:

Code:
ejournaix63@orange.fr:maxime95
margaux.lengard@orange.fr:margaux77
kleinehexe1988@arcor.de:muckie
melanie.coquillard@wanadoo.fr:nana1993
lixvaillant@wanadoo.fr:lespotous
chris.heinrich@t-online.de:melli2209
tyrion100@t-online.de:ayscha12
petra.schudde@t-online.de:bauernhof1
EVAMUELLER2@t-online.de:Fliegerbrille
bornemann-k@t-online.de:Papa2003
bene-glawe@arcor.de:rambo123
a-kilic@arcor.de:sila2003
momi74@wanadoo.fr:michel60
anasatasia85@arcor.de:140385
fadia.hanida@sfr.fr:15111981
alexandra_hilgendorff@arcor.de:bobby00
tetuejc@orange.fr:3080jesuis
b.kirchschlager@a1.net:mama1958
christophe.nouailles@wanadoo.fr:corentin
annabelle.b@orange.fr:gku8ngc8
sophie.griere@orange.fr:alexis07
bothorel.yvan@orange.fr:yvboth72
maria.bertrand@wanadoo.fr:portugal1956
alex-wager@t-online.de:Iwi92720
danieldecker@freenet.de:dan9iel9

Easy, flawless and funny.
It's cool and all but please delete my email from there...

jk, cool story my friend, it's always fun to mess with spammers/scammers Tongue
(03-13-2019, 08:07 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: It's cool and all but please delete my email from there...
Oh man, now that's all clear... That's why I was receiving all that sort of mail from your address Big Grin

Yes funny story, I like to explore the spammers/scammers world, and like this time you can even find something useful... hacked mail or domain..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detailed Account of Hacking a Spyware Company DeepLogic 0 835 06-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: DeepLogic