10k Posts
Greetings everyone,

My post generated prior to this, marks the board's total post count of 10,000.

Spoiler(Show)
[Image: z6cgig8.png]

Congrats Greysec.
Yay!
I am honestly very happy with this community, I think it has a lot of great content and the community is small but very helpful.

Congratulations everyone for being part of greysec!
A milestone indeed! Didn't notice it myself, been offline for a bit. Reinstalling my computer.
(03-20-2019, 12:20 PM)Insider Wrote: A milestone indeed! Didn't notice it myself, been offline for a bit. Reinstalling my computer.

Oh goodness me, I did the very same around a week ago (formatted my PC)- got a pretty nasty virus that failed to remove with every major malware scanner.

I do hope all went well with your Install.
(03-20-2019, 02:04 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 12:20 PM)Insider Wrote: A milestone indeed! Didn't notice it myself, been offline for a bit. Reinstalling my computer.

Oh goodness me, I did the very same around a week ago (formatted my PC)- got a pretty nasty virus that failed to remove with every major malware scanner.

I do hope all went well with your Install.

Ahaha yeah ditto. Got infected by crypto clipboard hijacker. It's clean now, and while I'm at it I'm trying out windows 10. Kind of annoying that microsoft is trying to make you use an microsoft account for everything though :p

Next goal in sights, upgrading this to windows 10 enterprise (just found out I still got access to dreamspark from when I was studying).
Considering most of the posts on this forum are of high quality, i would say we definitely achieved a milestone with this one.
(03-25-2019, 07:03 PM)Vector Wrote: Considering most of the posts on this forum are of high quality, i would say we definitely achieved a milestone with this one.

Indeed! Smile Only quality posts in the topic sections are counted. Misc discussion, meta discussion, internal spam archive and such are not counted in the statistics.