Hacking Airpods
Hello folks, recently I lost my airpods in my school and they were returned to me by some random guy. When I first reconnected them with my phone after they had been returned to me, they made a sound as if they were calling someone. It's been a couple months since they've been returned, but now whenever I call someone I can only hear them when Im using my airpods (they can't hear me speak either unless I have the airpods in). And very recently, I am no longer able to receive iMessages. Is it possible to hack airpods to do stuff like this? Am I being listened to by some weird hacker dude? Am I just being paranoid? pls lmk ..https://discord.software/ FetLife https://downloader.vip/itunes/
(04-08-2019, 08:39 AM)adam77 Wrote: Hello folks, recently I lost my airpods in my school and they were returned to me by some random guy. When I first reconnected them with my phone after they had been returned to me, they made a sound as if they were calling someone. It's been a couple months since they've been returned, but now whenever I call someone I can only hear them when Im using my airpods (they can't hear me speak either unless I have the airpods in). And very recently, I am no longer able to receive iMessages. Is it possible to hack airpods to do stuff like this? Am I being listened to by some weird hacker dude? Am I just being paranoid? pls lmk ..

Well I don't own airpods but perhaps it has a factory reset. I would say they used it a bit to try it and then returned them to you.
I don't know how they works, but perhaps, it uses bluetooth and it is paired o the other man, so that's why you are hearing his calls. I doubt someone has gotten into hardware just to do this to you.

Try the factory reset and see if it works again.  Else you can try to return them to apple for new ones for malfunctioning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vigilante Hacking - Heroes or Menaces Dismal_0x8 9 916 05-14-2020, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  Security/Hacking Ebook Collection Insider 122 171,709 05-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Advice for people new to hacking Dismal_0x8 4 575 04-24-2020, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  Hacking like Mr.Robot Insider 0 942 03-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Insider