Security/Tech/Coding Courses (Repost)
(08-13-2017, 12:15 PM)Kontu Wrote: Ruby 2.0 Seems to be down ;'(
----------

I'll see if I can reupload this.
Pentester Academy:
IOS Pentesting:

Here is the mega link. Please download it and upload it to some other link. I dnt know when its gonna die.

https://mega.nz/#!1t4nEDiQ!suWYOoaLuFG6j...Pi3pQurtwA

Regards,

~J

Ps. I am looking for Pentester Academy Offensive IOT exploitation course.
(11-11-2017, 03:16 PM)James_Duo Wrote: Pentester Academy:
IOS Pentesting:

Here is the mega link. Please download it and upload it to some other link. I dnt know when its gonna die.

Regards,

~J

Will download it in a few days when I'm on a better internet connection. Hopefully it will stay up by then.
wow, this is the most comprehensive list i've ever found on the internet. Thank you for amazing content, i'm really really afraid of losing them since mediafire did deleteĀ  all of my old files.
This is really an impressive list, I just downloaded some of them. Unfortunately the link for OSCP is down. I'm planning to do OSCP next year but I want to prepare as much as possible to do the course in 30 days and do not have to spend more money (I don't have) to extend the lab.

So if somebody has the OSCP Course, I would be very thankful to get it.

Regards

(I'm sorry for my bad english, its not my native language)
CISSP is geared towards security risk management positions. If you have a technical background in security you'd find such roles more interesting and be valued more as you'd be able to balance security risk and technology. However, for CEH, it's more hands-on and mainly focuses on technical tooling on the offense side but the knowledge could help with defense too. If looking at technical hands-on roles like penetration testing, security systems administration, SOC analyst type roles then worth having. Saying that CEH is a good foundation towards CISSP aspirants.

Two cents worth!

o/
(11-13-2017, 09:02 PM)Insider Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 03:16 PM)James_Duo Wrote: Pentester Academy:
IOS Pentesting:

Regards,

~J

Will download it in a few days when I'm on a better internet connection. Hopefully it will stay up by then.

Whats the password for the 7z?
Will pin this. Greysec is a gold mine.
Hey thanks for this list. Is it possible to make torrents out of them? Particularly theĀ "Hack Yourself" course.
Bump. Reposted thread. (2019-05-21)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offensive Security PWK 2020 v2 Torrent ravasquez 0 103 07-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ravasquez
  Security/Hacking Ebook Collection Insider 124 185,567 07-02-2020, 07:49 AM
Last Post: pdd0702
  eLearnsecurity courses WireRange04 7 4,645 06-19-2020, 10:52 AM
Last Post: _-SGX-_
  Pentester Academy courses [Request] Zorba_int 24 15,051 06-19-2020, 08:19 AM
Last Post: _-SGX-_