GreySec Contest - May 2020
GreySec Contest - May 2020

With the comeback of the long GreySec hiatus, let's kick this off with a community event! I'm announcing a thread contest for may, the coming month! Tutorial/Thread/Whatever contest. Post an exclusive greysec thread with original content, see details below.

Rewards: ~200$ in BTC

Requirements: Post an original thread on GreySec. With quality content.
* Original: You have to be the original author of the thread/content.
* Quality content: Post a PoC, Tutorial, Guide or something similar on GreySec. You have to post outside the "Portal and Meta" section.

You may post several threads. But remember, quality over quantity. I'll be judging the thread from quality.
If there's any problem deciding the winner, I'll take help from judges or a poll.

You may post your entries to this contest below in this thread.

Deadline: May 31th 2020

You'll have about a month to post your submissions.
Cool, i'm already looking forward to reading the submissions. That said i am using this opportunity by tentatively saying i may write a submission myself. I have yet to think of a subject but we'll see if and when inspiration strikes. But if it does, i'll be sure to enter an article for consideration.
Should we let you know if we have a thread we want reviewed?
Nice to see this kind of motivation for making good quality threads. I am not sure if I'm able to participate, but if I am I might consider doing so.

Anyways, good luck to all contestants and hopefully some good threads are made Smile
(04-25-2020, 02:28 AM)Dismal_0x8 Wrote: Should we let you know if we have a thread we want reviewed?

Yes. Post your thread link you want to submit in this thread.
Bumping this thread to remind you all there's a week left of this contest. Deadline next sunday!
Has anyone else submitted? Vector told me who would do an advanced portscanning thread.
(05-23-2020, 05:50 PM)Dismal_0x8 Wrote: Has anyone else submitted? Vector told me who would do an advanced portscanning thread.

So far only you Smile Maybe I didn't market this well enough. Should have sent a Mass-PM too. Oh well.
I don't figure out how to submit! Can someone shed some light?
(05-25-2020, 01:13 PM)Sabrina Wrote: I don't figure out how to submit! Can someone shed some light?

Did you read the thread? Post the link to the thread you want reviewed in this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [New] GreySec PM Messenger DeepLogic 11 36,342 01-05-2022, 02:21 AM
Last Post: kms
  Greysec is back. And here to stay. Insider 26 69,950 01-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Insider
  GreySec Zine 2021 Q1 - Call for papers! Insider 6 23,893 04-27-2021, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Vector
  [2020-12-17] Added new hidden service library Insider 0 11,335 12-18-2020, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Insider