how do I get Facebook to approve my account quicker?
I just made a FB account in my real name. I am not using Tor for this because its public info. I was using a VPN and had it on while making the account.

The error I can't is "you can't use Facebook right now."

I found this page where I can report a login issue:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890

I want something I can type into the box that would convince them to look at the photo I uploaded a little bit quicker.

Could someone help with this?

Basically here's what I get when I get when I log in:

Quote:You can't use Facebook at the moment

We're currently reviewing your submission.

We're always looking out for the security of our community, so until then, you won't be able to use Facebook.
You could always just hack facebook and make them approve it. Wink
Don't use Facebook. It's shit as far as social media is concerned and they have no problem selling all your personal data to any third party that may be interested in buying it.

If you need it for networking in the sense of keeping in touch with people for job and career opportunities why not use LinkedIn instead?
(05-05-2020, 12:49 AM)Vector Wrote: Don't use Facebook. It's shit as far as social media is concerned and they have no problem selling all your personal data to any third party that may be interested in buying it.

If you need it for networking in the sense of keeping in touch with people for job and career opportunities why not use LinkedIn instead?

That's what I wanted to do.

My mom won't shut up about me getting a FB and for years I didn't have one, but I couldn't hear the end of "THAT'S WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO!!! THEY HAVE FACEBOOKS!!!" And I kept trying to tell her "I don't have to be normal to make friends. Any other social media is ok with me, but not Facebook."

But she won't shut up and my friends won't shut up about it so I kind of gave up.

I fought them for a long time over it.

Now, Facebook isn't approving my account and I hope I get banned for life because then I'll have an excuse to give them.

But I'm not doing that on purpose because they are going to get pissed off if I do that and lie about it.

It's like no one will shut up about it.
(05-05-2020, 04:28 AM)QMark Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 12:49 AM)Vector Wrote: Don't use Facebook. It's shit as far as social media is concerned and they have no problem selling all your personal data to any third party that may be interested in buying it.

That's what I wanted to do.

My mom won't shut up about me getting a FB and for years I didn't have one, but I couldn't hear the end of "THAT'S WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO!!! THEY HAVE FACEBOOKS!!!" And I kept trying to tell her "I don't have to be normal to make friends. Any other social media is ok with me, but not Facebook."

But she won't shut up and my friends won't shut up about it so I kind of gave up.

Now, Facebook isn't approving my account and I hope I get banned for life because then I'll have an excuse to give them.

But I'm not doing that on purpose because they are going to get pissed off if I do that and lie about it.

Dude it doesn't matter what other people think, if you don't think it's a good idea don't do it. It won't harm you.
And I don't know what social media you use, but I think Whatsapp and Instagram are also part of facebook so statistically tallking you are most likely already selling your data.
(05-05-2020, 04:28 AM)QMark Wrote: That's what I wanted to do.

Look, I understand that you are young and have to deal with your mother but presumably she knows what you are studying right? Tell her you know what you are talking about when you say Facebook is bad. And if she doesn't believe that to be the case go ahead and let her read this article.

I don't care about the politics in the article and that isn't really the theme of it anyway. But it lists all the privacy violations, and mismanagement that affected millions of people around the world with regards to their PII ending up in the hands of people that shouldn't have access to it.

Tell her to read that, and ask her if that's what normal companies do, and if that is not something normal companies should do then why should  "normal people" as she says use that company's products.

If she refuses to have a conversation about the issue like "normal people" do then she doesn't get to tell you shit either.
Facebook is for old people anyway. I had a Facebook when I was younger. Deleted that sucker a few months back. Had an Instagram too, but it was only for being in a group chat. Social media is one of the biggest wastes of people's time these days. So I try to limit it for myself. But Facebook/IG is probably the worst choice privacy-wise you can make. If you pay attention, you'll hear about all the shit they do. The sad thing is most people don't care. They say, "I don't have anything to hide." Here's what I'd say to that. "So do you want someone to come in and watch you while you're going to the bathroom or taking a shower? While you're at it, email me your SSN, birth certificate, drivers license, credit/debit card info, password to your bank account, password to your phone. Oh and put this camera up in your room." Still have nothing to hide?
(05-05-2020, 12:51 PM)Dismal_0x8 Wrote: Facebook is for old people anyway. I had a Facebook when I was younger. Deleted that sucker a few months back. Had an Instagram too, but it was only for being in a group chat. Social media is one of the biggest wastes of people's time these days. So I try to limit it for myself. But Facebook/IG is probably the worst choice privacy-wise you can make. If you pay attention, you'll hear about all the shit they do. The sad thing is most people don't care. They say, "I don't have anything to hide." Here's what I'd say to that. "So do you want someone to come in and watch you while you're going to the bathroom or taking a shower? While you're at it, email me your SSN, birth certificate, drivers license, credit/debit card info, password to your bank account, password to your phone. Oh and put this camera up in your room." Still have nothing to hide?

Yeah i absolutely hate that "oh i have nothing to hide" mentality it's shit like that, that is the reason why things like The PATRIOT Act exist.
Vector Wrote:Yeah i absolutely hate that "oh i have nothing to hide" mentality it's shit like that, that is the reason why things like The PATRIOT Act exist.

lol yep. There's actually this guy that does talks on privacy. When he had people come up to him after talks and say "I have nothing to hide" he would give them this email and say "send me the passwords to all your online accounts and your SSN." He'd made the email specifically for this and he said nobody has ever taken him up on his offer and the email inbox is empty to this day lmao.
Facebook will probably either suspend your accouunt or ask you to upload a picture of your ID to verify your identity.

Now if you want to create/use facebook while staying private/anonymous that's more tricky. I'm not an evil carder but I know what tricks they have in their playbook.

When they defraud their victim they will impersonate the victim to trick the anti-defraud systems. Both facebook and generally e-commerence payment processors have similar systems. They will look into your IP, cookies and also analyze for suspected behaviour.

What you'll need to do here to bypass such security is in this case impersonate your VPN. The VPN is from Russia you'll have to pretend to be a russian person. But in this case VPNs are borked, facebook keeps check on which IPs are corporate ISPs and which ones are private.

So you're better of:
- Doing this in an isolated browser or VMs without previous sessions. In fact it's probably best to operate in an unused VM or sandbox to avoid persistent cookies like flash cookies or LSO.
- Use a residential IP. You can buy off residential and private socks5 proxies off botnet operators. They turn their bots into proxies for sale. These proxies shouldn't really be trusted... infact dont trust any proxy. But it does the work for anonymity and pretending to be a residential user. Check places like vip72.org and buyproxy.ru. 
- Act normal. Don't go be adding 500 friends within the first hour.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I decided to delete my Facebook QMark 8 3,020 05-31-2020, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Vector
  Best way to social engineer one's way into a social media account? LOSTINSAUCE 8 10,399 03-05-2019, 02:18 AM
Last Post: thehappydino
  How to get more information about the account and password of the website 林琀琀 4 8,639 09-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: LingYun
  Using Social Engineering to get laid. kms 5 8,621 02-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Vector