how do I get Facebook to approve my account quicker?
(05-05-2020, 12:37 PM)Vector Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 04:28 AM)QMark Wrote: That's what I wanted to do.

My mom won't shut up about me getting a FB and for years I didn't have one, but I couldn't hear the end of "THAT'S WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO!!! THEY HAVE FACEBOOKS!!!" And I kept trying to tell her "I don't have to be normal to make friends. Any other social media is ok with me, but not Facebook."

But she won't shut up and my friends won't shut up about it so I kind of gave up.

I fought them for a long time over it.

Now, Facebook isn't approving my account and I hope I get banned for life because then I'll have an excuse to give them.

But I'm not doing that on purpose because they are going to get pissed off if I do that and lie about it.

It's like no one will shut up about it.

Look, I understand that you are young and have to deal with your mother but presumably she knows what you are studying right? Tell her you know what you are talking about when you say Facebook is bad. And if she doesn't believe that to be the case go ahead and let her read this article.

I don't care about the politics in the article and that isn't really the theme of it anyway. But it lists all the privacy violations, and mismanagement that affected millions of people around the world with regards to their PII ending up in the hands of people that shouldn't have access to it.

Tell her to read that, and ask her if that's what normal companies do, and if that is not something normal companies should do then why should  "normal people" as she says use that company's products.

If she refuses to have a conversation about the issue like "normal people" do then she doesn't get to tell you shit either.

You know something. I agree. I am done with this shit.

Once I get access I am gonna delete my account.

Thank you.

I may request for it to be deleted sooner.
Oooor you could just do shady stuff to make them not approve the account.
(05-06-2020, 03:26 AM)Dismal_0x8 Wrote: Oooor you could just do shady stuff to make them not approve the account.

I don't want them to approve my account. But I'm not gonna do shady stuff on purpose just for that.

I can't believe people can't shut up about having an FB. Its ridiculous.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I decided to delete my Facebook QMark 8 3,881 05-31-2020, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Vector
  Best way to social engineer one's way into a social media account? LOSTINSAUCE 8 11,171 03-05-2019, 02:18 AM
Last Post: thehappydino
  How to get more information about the account and password of the website 林琀琀 4 9,280 09-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: LingYun
  Using Social Engineering to get laid. kms 5 9,170 02-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Vector