which Udemy courses should be my reward: Nathan House or Zaid Sabih's courses?
So I think we all know Zaid's hacking courses. Once I am proficient in networking, Linux, and Windows, the guys at my school say I'm ready to learn hacking (although I want to learn a little bit of programming as a last thing before doing that). I wanna start with learning with hacking tools and maybe build my way up to being able to write my own scripts to assist in the process.

However, I also wanna learn about three things: cyber security, online anonymity, and online privacy. Another teacher on Udemy, Nathan House, teaches four courses that are supposed to make the learner an expert on all three of those things if done correctly.

Here's a link to Nathan House's first of a four part course on cyber security:

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complet...-volume-1/

How legitimate does this course look to you? Would it be a better reward to work towards or would Zaid's courses be a better reward after learning networking, Linux and Windows?
I started by taking Nathan House courses, but after the first one, I thought that the technical and practical component was missing. So, although I started taking Natan's second course, I haven't finished yet, having done 5 Zaid courses in the meantime.
I think that both are valid and in my opinion so far Zaid's courses are very practical and Natan's courses are more theoretical and with lots of resource information.
Hope this helps.
(05-19-2020, 02:31 PM)Tu4r3g Wrote: I started by taking Nathan House courses, but after the first one, I thought that the technical and practical component was missing. So, although I started taking Natan's second course, I haven't finished yet, having done 5 Zaid courses in the meantime.
I think that both are valid and in my opinion so far Zaid's courses are very practical and Natan's courses are more theoretical and with lots of resource information.
Hope this helps.

The only thing is if I am to do Zaid's courses then I am gonna have to learn programming first on top of the networking and operating systems.

Right now I'm just CCNA focused. I am gonna get a CCNA in like two months.

Then I am gonna get a job as a networking pro.

I can do this, and I know I will.

Working both smarter AND harder is the key to success, not just one or the other. That's the lesson I have learned.
I wish you the very best on your path. I'm also CCNP R&S and it's a must have for profissional career as networking pro.
Regarding the Zaid's Udemy courses, I think that if you have solid programming foundations it will be a must, but not essential.
You've the right spirit, hard working and focus. Keep going.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pentester Academy courses [Request] Zorba_int 25 22,295 08-25-2020, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Johnjeffrey
  eLearnsecurity courses WireRange04 8 7,475 08-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: show369369
  Security/Tech/Coding Courses (Repost) Insider 31 33,182 03-25-2020, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Insider
  which of these two areas is a better hacking specialty? QMark 3 2,984 04-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Insider