I just passed CompTIA A+ core 2 on the first try!!!
I am officially an IT tech.

I’m gonna start my CCNA studies tomorrow. I’m gonna have a CCNA in two months tops.

My week of intense studying paid off.

Tomorrow I will start studying for CCNA.

I am now a CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech AND a CompTIA Network+ Certified Network Tech.

UPDATE: Someone wanted me to write about my experience with the A+ exam and tips.

When I got network+ a year ago, I realized as soon as I earned the cert that I could have done it in a week if I had put my mind to it.

With A+ I spent the same mistake.

Most of the intense work I put in was within a week of the exam. If you put in several hours per day, then you can get good at something more quickly.

I keep getting mad at myself for not achieving my goals and there are some other mistakes I have in the past.

When I used to do CCENT stuff, I flashcarded everything. Incredibly stupid thing to do. It would be much better to use practice tests and simulations to study and not try to memorize everything. I did it for net+ and it barely worked. For both A+ exams, I just did practice tests and I was fine.

But I also think if you aren't willing to spend hours watching videos or reading whatever textbook you are using and rereading things then you aren't doing it right.

I earned A+ core 2 in one week and realize how quickly I can do this stuff. After being a thinker for one year, I finally did something right.

Now I passed the core 1 exam in January on the first try. I passed network+ last summer on the first try. I passed core 2 on the first try. And in approximately two months I am going to practice CCNA on the first try. I am 100% confident this will happen. Maybe three months at most. Work starts tomorrow.

The reason is I both smarter AND harder, and not just one or the other. That's the lesson I learned.

When you do a maximal amount of both that's when you will gain skills quickly and not otherwise.
(05-20-2020, 10:22 PM)QMark Wrote: I am officially an IT tech.

I’m gonna start my CCNA studies tomorrow. I’m gonna have a CCNA in two months tops.

I am now a CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech AND a CompTIA Network+ Certified Network Tech.

please do write about your experience and tips.
(05-20-2020, 10:48 PM)thunder011 Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 10:22 PM)QMark Wrote: I am officially an IT tech.

please do write about your experience and tips.

Thanks for asking. The answer is yes. I will update my above post. Hold on.
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
Congratulations, keep it up!
Congratz man, you'll get where you want to be soon enough if you keep working like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First paid project system32 4 5,585 07-26-2018, 01:20 AM
Last Post: net.conf
  Just so you knew... Lunar 6 5,830 01-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: cyborgs.txt
  My First Cracked Account :D Cryptography 5 5,923 06-30-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Taunt
  Which Guide Would You Like to See First? Cryptography 4 5,123 06-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: DropTheMag