I just passed CompTIA A+ core 2 on the first try!!!
I am officially an IT tech.

I’m gonna start my CCNA studies tomorrow. I’m gonna have a CCNA in two months tops.

My week of intense studying paid off.

Tomorrow I will start studying for CCNA.

I am now a CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech AND a CompTIA Network+ Certified Network Tech.

UPDATE: Someone wanted me to write about my experience with the A+ exam and tips.

When I got network+ a year ago, I realized as soon as I earned the cert that I could have done it in a week if I had put my mind to it.

With A+ I spent the same mistake.

Most of the intense work I put in was within a week of the exam. If you put in several hours per day, then you can get good at something more quickly.

I keep getting mad at myself for not achieving my goals and there are some other mistakes I have in the past.

When I used to do CCENT stuff, I flashcarded everything. Incredibly stupid thing to do. It would be much better to use practice tests and simulations to study and not try to memorize everything. I did it for net+ and it barely worked. For both A+ exams, I just did practice tests and I was fine.

But I also think if you aren't willing to spend hours watching videos or reading whatever textbook you are using and rereading things then you aren't doing it right.

I earned A+ core 2 in one week and realize how quickly I can do this stuff. After being a thinker for one year, I finally did something right.

Now I passed the core 1 exam in January on the first try. I passed network+ last summer on the first try. I passed core 2 on the first try. And in approximately two months I am going to practice CCNA on the first try. I am 100% confident this will happen. Maybe three months at most. Work starts tomorrow.

The reason is I both smarter AND harder, and not just one or the other. That's the lesson I learned.

When you do a maximal amount of both that's when you will gain skills quickly and not otherwise.
(05-20-2020, 10:22 PM)QMark Wrote: I am officially an IT tech.

I’m gonna start my CCNA studies tomorrow. I’m gonna have a CCNA in two months tops.

I am now a CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech AND a CompTIA Network+ Certified Network Tech.

please do write about your experience and tips.
(05-20-2020, 10:48 PM)thunder011 Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 10:22 PM)QMark Wrote: I am officially an IT tech.

please do write about your experience and tips.

Thanks for asking. The answer is yes. I will update my above post. Hold on.
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
Congratulations, keep it up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First paid project system32 4 4,119 07-26-2018, 01:20 AM
Last Post: net.conf
  Just so you knew... Lunar 6 4,125 01-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: cyborgs.txt
  My First Cracked Account :D Cryptography 5 4,362 06-30-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Taunt
  Which Guide Would You Like to See First? Cryptography 4 3,778 06-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: DropTheMag