How did you find GreySec?

This thread has probably been made in the past. But hell... lets renew this! Been seeing some fresh faces around here Smile So just starting some open discussion.

Feel free to answer and discuss. Don't need to tell me if you want it private through.

As for me. I made the forum! But I came from #hacksociety.net IRC channel on the rizon together with some friends like NO-OP, Chmod, Cypher, Muddbucket and others and made this forum.

(06-09-2020, 03:41 AM)Insider Wrote:

This thread has probably been made in the past. But hell... lets renew this! Been seeing some fresh faces around here Smile So just starting some open discussion.

Feel free to answer and discuss. Don't need to tell me if you want it private through.

As for me. I made the forum! But I came from #hacksociety.net IRC channel on the rizon together with some friends like NO-OP, Chmod, Cypher, Muddbucket and others and made this forum.

I was introduced in the PMs of other forum CryptoWorld, it is now closed but wasn't that bad.
I think the creators are members here too, but don't remember who they were. They run some cool projects at the moment too.
I came over from another hacking forum after I got banned. My old account is lost to the sands of time.
(06-09-2020, 09:25 AM)enmafia2 Wrote: I was introduced in the PMs of other forum CryptoWorld, it is now closed but wasn't that bad.
I think the creators are members here too, but don't remember who they were. They run some cool projects at the moment too.

You came from Cryptoworld huh? Well I'm an old member there too. Trinity, if you remember that guy Big Grin Might have been me sending you a PM. Can't remember.

Creators would @Network, @Lunar and Parameter. Don't think Parameter is on there. But nice people.
I can't remember. P sure it was after HackSociety?
There was a thread on Baphomet talking about other forums. Someone had asked whether there still were forums that were qualitatively superior as opposed to places like HF. To which someone replied with a link to GS and the rest is history.
(06-09-2020, 02:31 PM)Insider Wrote: Creators would @Network, @Lunar and Parameter. Don't think Parameter is on there. But nice people.

Yeah they are very knowledgeable too, their projects are definitely worth looking.
I was on some other forums. They kept shutting down. I was sad about it; Insider was sad about it.
So, we pulled together a new community and GreySec suddenly appeared to provide where the others failed.
(06-10-2020, 12:11 PM)Cypher Wrote: I was on some other forums. They kept shutting down. I was sad about it; Insider was sad about it.
So, we pulled together a new community and GreySec suddenly appeared to provide where the others failed.

Yes. And then I forced you here Smile

I ought to make  "History of GreySec" thread which I had before.
I found the link on a post asking about hacking forums on reddit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 17 21,399 08-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Insider
  where can I go to access content you can't post elsewhere? QMark 6 791 08-03-2020, 02:28 AM
Last Post: MuddyBucket
  What are you currently listening to? Vi-Sion 21 10,939 06-25-2020, 11:32 PM
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 163 130,218 06-11-2020, 11:25 PM