How did you find GreySec?
(01-06-2022, 10:53 AM)0x0021h Wrote: I've known about GreySec for a long time, but I never signed up for the forum.

I found GreySec from a Telegram channel Smile

Glad to see people are talking about us Smile Welcome to the forum 0x0021h!
Discovered GreySec years ago through Cypher, and met Insider & others :-) Still one of the best forums around!
(01-13-2022, 04:16 PM)hworth Wrote: Discovered GreySec years ago through Cypher, and met Insider & others :-)  Still one of the best forums around!

Welcome back Wink
(01-14-2022, 05:17 PM)Insider Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 04:16 PM)hworth Wrote: Discovered GreySec years ago through Cypher, and met Insider & others :-)  Still one of the best forums around!

Welcome back Wink

Good to be back! Wink I reached out to Vector too but haven't heard from him yet... and I should catch up with Cypher soon as well.

Been interesting working in InfoSec finally these past 2-3 months; they've had me working a lot with PowerShell scripting & because of that I feel motivated to "learn enough to be dangerous" with a truly general-purpose language like Python.

Will probably be a long journey but ultimately I'd love to be involved with/capable of reverse engineering malware & maybe even try my hand at writing something similarly-minded in a greyhat-ish fashion ("for fun", not for profit/truly malicious intent).

Aren't you also from HS? Your name really rings a bell from there. If not it has to be from here only I guess.
(01-16-2022, 03:42 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:

Aren't you also from HS? Your name really rings a bell from there. If not it has to be from here only I guess.

Hi enmafia2! :-) Nah, I wasn't around on Hack Society... I was pretty regularly on EvilZone prior to it's shutdown under a different nick, however. These days I pretty much stick to GreySec & 0x00sec when it comes to forums, although if there are more high-quality ones I'm unaware of by all means do share Wink

I don't think we've personally interacted much but I recognize your username from posts on here & your occasional started threads, looking forward to hopefully getting to know you more!

Does GS have another chat channel/room other than the Discord...? If so I'll also hop on there to more regularly converse with everyone on the forum. (IRC, Matrix, etc.)
(01-17-2022, 03:04 AM)hworth Wrote:

Hi enmafia2! :-)  Nah, I wasn't around on Hack Society... I was pretty regularly on EvilZone prior to it's shutdown under a different nick, however. These days I pretty much stick to GreySec & 0x00sec when it comes to forums, although if there are more high-quality ones I'm unaware of by all means do share Wink

I don't think we've personally interacted much but I recognize your username from posts on here & your occasional started threads, looking forward to hopefully getting to know you more!

Does GS have another chat channel/room other than the Discord...? If so I'll also hop on there to more regularly converse with everyone on the forum. (IRC, Matrix, etc.)

Okay then! Somewhat on the same boat then. I basically stick to GS.
Related to other chat channels: not that I am aware of, there were plans on an IRC but honestly I have given up on IRC nowadays. So yeah, we will see each other around here I guess.
(01-20-2022, 07:42 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(01-17-2022, 03:04 AM)hworth Wrote:

Hi enmafia2! :-)  Nah, I wasn't around on Hack Society... I was pretty regularly on EvilZone prior to it's shutdown under a different nick, however. These days I pretty much stick to GreySec & 0x00sec when it comes to forums, although if there are more high-quality ones I'm unaware of by all means do share Wink

Okay then! Somewhat on the same boat then. I basically stick to GS.
Related to other chat channels: not that I am aware of, there were plans on an IRC but honestly I have given up on IRC nowadays. So yeah, we will see each other around here I guess.

Heh. I always say this but I procastrinate too much. But I do plan to restart the IRC eventually. TBA, I have no idea when. Right now money is scarce so I'll have to wait a while. Maybe a month or two.
I came over from another hacking forum looking for answers, and I haven´t have any until now Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 212 580,761 03-23-2022, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Vector
  It would appear that some skid is trying and failing to perform some SQLi on GreySec Vector 1 2,450 03-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Last Post: enmafia2
  Hope everything goes well :) read only if you have time Extreme786 1 2,668 02-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Insider
  They kicked me out of my CCNA exam. How are you? QMark 1 7,380 10-02-2021, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Vector