How did you find GreySec?
(07-14-2020, 01:23 AM)Vibe Wrote: I found the link on a post asking about hacking forums on reddit

Glad you found us! Welcome to the forum Smile
(07-14-2020, 01:23 AM)Vibe Wrote: I found the link on a post asking about hacking forums on reddit

I’m on Reddit too. I mean could you PM me your username? I’m /u/notburneddown

I don’t know what caused my to think of such a crappy Reddit username but I did.

Could you link me to the post? I know it sounds dumb but I am interested to see.
I got referred through a website, that serves as an online repo for urls related to IT etc, I’m writing down the url to the repo, though, it is old and public, it might come in handy. link dash base dot org
This is gonna sound lame but...

I found GS while looking for Hack Society in a Google search.

Basically, I wanted to find any remaining decent infosec forum, because there weren't many left. I found word of Hack Society and googled it but found that Hack Society was no longer a thing. But the subreddit for Hack Society was still there. So I went to the subreddit and I saw that the creator of Hack Society shut down the project and that the community was moving over to Hack Society's new successor: GreySec.

So I signed up for GreySec and have been happy with my decision ever since.

Me too Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 180 154,120 2 hours ago
Last Post: poppopret
  where can I go to access content you can't post elsewhere? QMark 8 3,984 08-21-2020, 06:14 PM
Last Post: QMark
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 17 24,799 08-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Insider
  What are you currently listening to? Vi-Sion 21 14,026 06-25-2020, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Insider