Small update with regards to the Official GS Devs GH Org.
I have made a special repo where i will be mirroring threads of exceptional quality as stand-alone articles in PDF format. If you would like to see a thread added please post a link to it below. I'll go over it, and if its suitable and of high quality i will create a PDF out of the Original Post, format it properly and publish it under the umbrella of GreySec and GS Devs on Github.

Authors will be properly accredited for their work of course. Also if you have any questions regarding this. GS Devs, or anything to do with our Official Github assets and presence, please feel free to ask here. Send me or Insider a PM, or contact either of us through XMPP.

I'd gladly take some time to answer any of your questions regarding this subject,
(07-01-2020, 02:28 PM)Vector Wrote: I have made a special repo where i will be mirroring threads of exceptional quality as stand-alone articles in PDF format. If you would like to see a thread added please post a link to it below. I'll go over it, and if its suitable and of high quality i will create a PDF out of the Original Post, format it properly and publish it under the umbrella of GreySec and GS Devs on Github.

Authors will be properly accredited for their work of course. Also if you have any questions regarding this. GS Devs, or anything to do with our Official Github assets and presence, please feel free to ask here. Send me or Insider a PM, or contact either of us through XMPP.

I'd gladly take some time to answer any of your questions regarding this subject,

Looks like an amazing idea, I was thinking on ways to compile good threads into one place so this might bee a good idea.
Do you have automated the process? It sounds like a cool little project  Big Grin
(07-04-2020, 05:09 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 02:28 PM)Vector Wrote: I have made a special repo where i will be mirroring threads of exceptional quality as stand-alone articles in PDF format. If you would like to see a thread added please post a link to it below. I'll go over it, and if its suitable and of high quality i will create a PDF out of the Original Post, format it properly and publish it under the umbrella of GreySec and GS Devs on Github.

Looks like an amazing idea, I was thinking on ways to compile good threads into one place so this might bee a good idea.
Do you have automated the process? It sounds like a cool little project  Big Grin

I've been doing it manually, but i think it's be great if you took the lead on this venture. If you could set something up that can create a batch of candidates and automatically post it to special repo, it would be make curating the content a lot more easier and streamlined.

Write up a general concept if you want to discuss specifics, or start a prototype, i'm sure the Dev team will help if you outline your design parameters or write a prototype that we can expand on. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: GreySec Devs. Vector 3 3,396 05-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Vector
  WinRootHelper - PrivEsc utility for Windows GS Devs Collab. Vector 1 3,394 02-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Vector