lol hackforums
It's always extra funny when hacking related forums get pwnd, well HF is more of a skid forum but still.
Nice find!

I got a error when adding a newline character at the end (%0a):
http://tracking.hackforums.net/tracking/...5%74%2F%0A;

Error:
Code:
Error: An API error has occurred - Redirect URI cannot contain newline characters. at System.Web.HttpResponse.Redirect(String url, Boolean endResponse, Boolean permanent) at ElasticEmail.Tracking.TrackClick(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response) in C:\MgmtTool\Builds\trunk\Source\ElasticEmailAPI\Tracking.cs:line 117 at ElasticEmail.API.HandleTrackingRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, String target, Int64 reqId) in C:\MgmtTool\Builds\trunk\Source\ElasticEmailAPI\API.cs:line 373 at ElasticEmail.API.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in C:\MgmtTool\Builds\trunk\Source\ElasticEmailAPI\API.cs:line 139
(03-31-2016, 04:54 PM)IAT Wrote: Btw omni told that he has nothing to do with the wiki subdomain. It's been handled/hosted by someone else.

But still the fact that it's located on hackforums domain can make people trust it more. I could link someone to it through an image or something like that and probably not that many people would question it. That's at least what I think.

(04-16-2016, 12:16 PM)Sehaal Wrote: Nice find!

Error:
Code:
Error: An API error has occurred - Redirect URI cannot contain newline characters. at System.Web.HttpResponse.Redirect(String url, Boolean endResponse, Boolean permanent) at ElasticEmail.Tracking.TrackClick(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response) in C:\MgmtTool\Builds\trunk\Source\ElasticEmailAPI\Tracking.cs:line 117 at ElasticEmail.API.HandleTrackingRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, String target, Int64 reqId) in C:\MgmtTool\Builds\trunk\Source\ElasticEmailAPI\API.cs:line 373 at ElasticEmail.API.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in C:\MgmtTool\Builds\trunk\Source\ElasticEmailAPI\API.cs:line 139

Trying HTTP Response Splitting? Seems like newlines are unfortunately disallowed. I tried replacing with with carriage return (%0d) haha but that resulted in error 500 in GreySec. I should try to learn more XSS, at this point I'm just testing stuff without really understanding it.
(04-16-2016, 12:24 PM)Insider Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 04:54 PM)IAT Wrote: Btw omni told that he has nothing to do with the wiki subdomain. It's been handled/hosted by someone else.

But still the fact that it's located on hackforums domain can make people trust it more. I could link someone to it through an image or something like that and probably not that many people would question it. That's at least what I think.

(04-16-2016, 12:16 PM)Sehaal Wrote: Nice find!

Error:
Code:

Trying HTTP Response Splitting? Seems like newlines are unfortunately disallowed. I tried replacing with with carriage return (%0d) haha but that resulted in error 500 in GreySec. I should try to learn more XSS, at this point I'm just testing stuff without really understanding it.

Yep, would be intressting if that would work with hackforums.
HackForums is most probably just another honeypot of us government. They track your browser and require your real ip (no vpn/proxy/tor/etc) allowed on their site. Even if it was not originally a gov honeypot, im sure they work close togther... they really crap.
(05-17-2016, 02:43 PM)charge Wrote: HackForums is most probably just another honeypot of us government. They track your browser and require your real ip (no vpn/proxy/tor/etc) allowed on their site. Even if it was not originally a gov honeypot, im sure they work close togther... they really crap.

The one community which has nothing to do with hacking.
(05-17-2016, 02:43 PM)charge Wrote: HackForums is most probably just another honeypot of us government. They track your browser and require your real ip (no vpn/proxy/tor/etc) allowed on their site. Even if it was not originally a gov honeypot, im sure they work close togther... they really crap.

Considering they (the administrator of HackForums) started CarderProfit.cc under the direction/guidance of the Secret Service as an invite-only group, I would say there's absolutely no doubt they work with the government