So yea, these will be uploaded to MEGA...if anybody requests a change due to:

1) Unable to DL due to java
2) Copyright Bullshit

then I will re-upload.

BlackHatWorld: https://mega.nz/#!1hYmXYiK!T3rweosfipAYm...EU9ZXPpB5s
NGU 2013: https://mega.nz/#!Y8ZTzZaR!ovQe6KiBURucF...Q_NhpVcI5U
MVHacks: https://mega.nz/#!hphGUTjA!2dB3AAfmuxuaL...nHRSNdPZk0
Tesco: https://mega.nz/#!k1o2lagQ!XhMIUORLhq6H9...B7ioHui8W0
Not bad, that's a good share. IÍ„'ll admit this might be bad for business for some of us, I already had one deletion request on this. Which is also why I want to make this clear. I don't delete content like this, just because some of you might be losing value in your databases. Removing it for such reasons would be censorship. And I don't accept censorship, please take it with the author of this thread. I only delete content that goes against our terms and rules.

And I don't think I had those, or at least some of those. Thanks mate.
Hey guys, I know many are frustrated about me leaking this stuff
But, TBH, it was on other places first, such as;
1) other forums
2) /baphomet/
so yea, I figured, that it was going to get saturated anyway, so lets leak it here. Because some people here are dope as fuck

Anyway, I didn't release the priv8 NGU, this is the 2013, not the 2014
Its here to stay

Its a christmas prezzy for some
(12-22-2015, 07:43 PM)Photon Wrote: Hey guys, I know many are frustrated about me leaking this stuff
1) other forums
2) /baphomet/
so yea, I figured, that it was going to get saturated anyway, so lets leak it here. Because some people here are dope as fuck

Its here to stay

Alright, cool :) I should check /baphomet/ more often, they do post interesting stuff from time to time.
(12-22-2015, 07:49 PM)Insider Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 07:43 PM)Photon Wrote: Hey guys, I know many are frustrated about me leaking this stuff
1) other forums
2) /baphomet/

Its here to stay

Alright, cool Smile I should check /baphomet/ more often, they do post interesting stuff from time to time.
Sometimes yes
They post some dope-ass shit like that Mumsnet database and also the FFShrine database, in which they didn't just get the server, they RAPED everything and everybody in it

And a classic /baphomet/ finish, a swat
(12-22-2015, 04:52 PM)Helix Wrote: You just leaked two private databases, well, they were private databases.
Already had them all, but cool share mate.
If its on other forums and /baphomet/ its not priv8
(12-22-2015, 09:26 PM)Photon Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 04:52 PM)Helix Wrote: You just leaked two private databases, well, they were private databases.
Already had them all, but cool share mate.
If its on other forums and /baphomet/ its not priv8

I believe he might mean they were private databases, until someone got a hold of them and shared them.
Lol baphomet is full of A grade posers who can't do jack shit. It's just full of faggots begging for dbs and when dbs are dropped there is from someone elses work. They are just a bunch of beta cucks.
(12-24-2015, 05:27 PM)Protag Wrote: Lol baphomet is full of A grade posers who can't do jack shit. It's just full of faggots begging for dbs and when dbs are dropped there is from someone elses work. They are just a bunch of beta cucks.
Thats partly true
Some are just laid back, fucking assholes
But, thats now-a-days mostly 80% of baphomets
In the past, it was much less

Some people there can drop dbs, although most of the time its just db hungry morons.
Nice share. Already had them though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Database Thread Insider 36 80,236 04-29-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Bypass 'Hidden Content' & Database Resources sock 0 7,533 04-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: sock
  barbelith database Merged 7 12,980 12-26-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: blahblahblah
  Database List - catz 2 7,935 02-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Last Post: greekhuge