[New] GreySec PM Messenger
GS Messenger

Hello internet citizens and miscreants. I've been working on a program that can allow you to send and read GreySec PMs from your desktop. It's pretty much like an email client, but for GS PMs. It supports sending, replying, and reading PMs. What it really needs right now is some users to test it, to work out any bugs I haven't found and suggest or code features. It's tested on Debian Linux and Windows 10 both x86_64. It should work on other platforms as long as python3 is installed. Requirements are just some python libraries. Go check it out: https://github.com/GreySec-Security-Forums/GS-Messenger. I'll include some screenshots below. Let me know what you think. Heads up for Windows users: Windows defender detects the EXE as malicious and says it can execute commands. It doesn't execute commands if you read the source code. If you don't trust me then build it with pyinstaller yourself Smile.

[Image: W9WZSqc.png]

[Image: 8a9Mspg.png]

[Image: QBNklVr.png]

[Image: fFxde0W.png]

[Image: v7eyTTX.png]
Really cool project!
Did something like that in the past, but was only for visualizing PMs.
(12-23-2020, 12:54 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Really cool project!

Thanks for the feedback. Is that program you did before still around? I'd like to take a look.
(12-23-2020, 02:45 PM)DeepLogic Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:54 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Really cool project!

Thanks for the feedback. Is that program you did before still around? I'd like to take a look.

Sure! Here it is:
https://github.com/memoriasIT/MyBB-Automation

BTW I love your signature hahaha
This is dope, if Enmafia's data visualization implementation were to be used in service of the PM bot. You could keep track of who you talk to the most, or certain styles of writing, you could even turn it into an intel tool by purposefully gathering all this data and processing it into a neat graphic.

And of course, my obligatory Malware related remark: Command and control operations come to mind. But i'd try that on a different Forum if you were to weaponize this. I am pretty sure Insider would be less than pleased should GS becomes ground zero for malware bot comms. Haha.
(12-23-2020, 03:40 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Sure! Here it is:

Thanks haha. Saw it somewhere once and I like the quote. I read through some of the code for the scraper. I may steal some of it if you don't mind. Also, I like that if there's CVV in the text the post is categorized as spam XD.
(12-23-2020, 07:35 PM)DeepLogic Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 03:40 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Sure! Here it is:

Thanks haha. Saw it somewhere once and I like the quote. I read through some of the code for the scraper. I may steal some of it if you don't mind. Also, I like that if there's CVV in the text the post is categorized as spam XD.

Sure dude! But take it with a grain of salt, that piece of software is 3 years old so some identifiers might have changed Wink
Impressive! Maybe I should even make an API to do development like this easier.
(12-28-2020, 01:25 AM)Insider Wrote: Impressive! Maybe I should even make an API to do development like this easier.

Yeeeeessss. That would turn my 6ish hour project into 15 minutes. I would use it for sure .
Making a powershell version of this for fun. So far managed to make it export/download all PMs from your account.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Zine 2021 Q1 - Call for papers! Insider 7 32,839 06-24-2022, 02:28 AM
Last Post: clarissamx69
  GreySec Contest - May 2020 Insider 20 54,771 06-23-2022, 05:52 AM
Last Post: laraje1
  GreySec Ebook/Data Resource Pool (Tor/Hidden Service) Insider 17 61,221 05-21-2022, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MichaelOpeRs
  New usergroup + Private Section "Contributors" Insider 3 71,852 01-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Insider