Free Databases
I guess im going to contact you now about the password. I feel like a leech.
I would like to post again here, because I still have the archive but I never receive any answer regarding the password. I'm particulary interested by the mSpy database that I can't find anywhere on the web. So if someone would like to PM me regarding the password or at least the mSpy database (give or trade), feel free to do so, that would be amazing.

Thank you.
I removed the download link due to baphomet skids trying to get the pass out there.
(01-11-2016, 02:24 AM)LSD Wrote: I removed the download link due to baphomet skids trying to get the pass out there.

I'm glad to finally have an answer. I'm not from Baphomet even if I'm checking sometimes their database thread. But I understand that you removed your upload.

I still got the archive you uploaded even if I don't have the password because I can check databases' names, that is easiest when searching some on Google.
I don't think you'll send me the password anymore and I'm so sad to have passed next to this opportunity getting some rare databases, especially the mSpy one...
Does anyone have the password to this? I know it's been a long while but any help will be appreciated
(06-02-2017, 08:52 AM)johnsmith1 Wrote: Does anyone have the password to this? I know it's been a long while but any help will be appreciated

No one does. OP has left us a long time ago. Decided to stop sharing it due to leechers.

With that being said, I'm closing this thread to prevent further necrobumping.
(06-04-2017, 03:51 AM)Insider Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 08:52 AM)johnsmith1 Wrote: Does anyone have the password to this? I know it's been a long while but any help will be appreciated

No one does. OP has left us a long time ago. Decided to stop sharing it due to leechers.

With that being said, I'm closing this thread to prevent further necrobumping.

Actually I have the password, but I the download link doesn't work so it's useless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Babel: Free online ebook libraries Insider 0 1,161 06-14-2020, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Insider
  DataScience Courses (Free) Insider 0 4,837 09-01-2018, 08:18 AM
  Free Ddos Protection Bootcamp (Free training course - Online) Insider 2 14,277 12-06-2017, 02:20 AM
Last Post: lunorian
  Trading Databases Cryptography 6 8,892 12-10-2016, 11:46 PM