Market questions for malware
(02-02-2021, 05:34 PM)Vector Wrote: much like the bigger blackhat enterprises. However they sold their product to governments all across the world.

Funny how selling to governments is legal... Angel
(02-02-2021, 06:05 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 05:34 PM)Vector Wrote: much like the bigger blackhat enterprises. However they sold their product to governments all across the world.

Funny how selling to governments is legal... Angel

Yeah. They're of the opinion that as long as they benefit then it's alright. It's ok if they do it, it's not if you do it. Double standards and hypocrisy is something i expect of governments though. (-_-")
Thanks for all the responses! These are really informative.
(02-01-2021, 05:52 PM)DeepLogic Wrote: Like enmafia said, malware as a service is pretty big. You basically sell a kit with malware components and let the buyer either own it or rent it. I'm going to disagree with enmafia in that source code is sold, but usually not to the end user. Usually a programmer who doesn't want to f around with customers will sell it to someone who can turn around and sell it like I mentioned before.
Botnets and ransomware are big money. Botnets can be used for all kinds of different things. They can be used as proxies, stealing data, DDoS, spam, click fraud. As well as less common things like distributed password cracking. Ransomware is kind of obvious. Malware is still in its' infancy in my opinion. The reason is that it's a cat-and-mouse game between malware authors and security companies. Security companies are still behind the curve by a lot (in my opinion). Not to say they aren't making progress, but writing effective malware is too easy.

I am a businessmann with no computerskills and here to find the right guy. Ransomeware is dumb money. Ok you get a lot of money, but the efford is high, and the risk to get caught is very high. I am looking for RAT as a service. Business is all about information. I can make tons of money with the right guy on my side. That is big money. No Risk, no effort and easy to do.
(02-01-2021, 07:43 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 06:06 PM)ueax Wrote: Thanks for the informative reply Deep!
I know it's against the rules here to advertise, but would it be okay for someone to show me a couple of example sites that market this kind of stuff?

You can find a lot of examples in the reports big companies make. Don't expect serious campaigns to have flashy banners and cool graphic design, it is pretty common to only be blocks of text.

But quick searches will show you several results. Most hacking forums with marketplace are filled with people offering services. The more skiddier the more flashy threads you will find.

Do you have any advice for a guy who has no skills in computer and looking for a full service?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breast-feeding grounded functional penetrance, questions. akuzujag 0 35 Yesterday, 07:44 AM
Last Post: akuzujag
  Blood yield, crude spirometry society's patch questions. apegatohoy 0 38 06-29-2022, 05:31 PM
Last Post: apegatohoy
  A questions, aplasia unclear kyphosis. ogotudobiyo 0 95 06-21-2022, 07:17 AM
Last Post: ogotudobiyo
  Guide For Malware Development Inessa_Fevre 13 15,836 04-26-2022, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Ayumi_Nkm