Crack/decrypt files?
I'm looking for someone who can crack files and hopefully make a tool for me that can automagically decrypt these files.

What I do know is that the application it comes from is made in Java, and that's about it.

I have 3 versions of files it can produce and I do have a clear text version of the file.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?
(03-20-2021, 04:29 PM)curiousgorg Wrote: I'm looking for someone who can crack files and hopefully make a tool for me that can automagically decrypt these files.

What I do know is that the application it comes from is made in Java, and that's about it.

I have 3 versions of files it can produce and I do have a clear text version of the file.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

You can try decompiling the Java application. I had luck with that in the past.
First of all, look for the algorithms that are used for encrypting the data.
Here you can find a couple of threads explaining how to set everything up:

https://greysec.net/showthread.php?tid=2161
https://greysec.net/showthread.php?tid=342
Do you have the program that was used to encrypt them?
(03-22-2021, 09:00 PM)nextlinemail Wrote: Do you have the program that was used to encrypt them?

Oh I totally misunderstood OP case, he said that he knows the program is made in Java, not that he has the program itself.
Now that I re-read the question he mentions: "I have 3 versions of files it can produce and I do have a clear text version of the file.".
So I guess he does not have it.

Taking this into account I would say it is only theoretically possible if the encryption is done as is. If some data is added in the encryption phase it is practically impossible.

Anyways, first of all you should check the algorithm used, so afterwards you can see how slim your odds are and cry.
Start by checking padding and all that, or maybe use one of those programs that try to guess the algorithm used.
What kind of crack are you after? I think he either wants software to be nulled out for security or break a password that is associated with the java application. Or maybe a serial?
I've never tested it, but maybe this can help you: https://github.com/java-deobfuscator/deobfuscator
Alright so you have three encrypted files. You also have the cleartext version, and what you are asking is what algorithm was used to encrypt the files right?

If you have a way to debug/decompile/disassemble the Java Program in question, you should be able to figure it out pretty easily.

If the encrypted files are actually just encrypted strings you might just have hashed cleartext in which case the program 'HashID' will be able to tell you what sort of hashes you're looking at.

If it's actually encrypted files the following might not work that well, but at the moment seems like your best shot...

Since you have cleartext samples you can use the the OpenSSL utility to write a Bash/Shell Script, that will take the plaintext, and iterate over the strings, and each iteration write out a copy that has been encrypted using an algo from the list of algorithms that is available with OpenSSL.

After each operation you compare the output to the encrypted files/strings you already had. In order to get an idea of what's what.
the application is encryptor ? It can encrypt any file including .exe and .txt .
Then how do you decrypt it ? Try encrypting with internet off.

Mind sharing the application (upload on sendspace.com, mega.nz) so we can tell more about it.
well if any one actually needs a programmer or pro hacker text me on telegram @dr_zeus66, i can tutor you with the steps and guide on my computer,, note only if you're interested i have the log table and basic steps
(08-25-2021, 04:15 AM)Romanlord31 Wrote: well if any one actually needs a programmer or pro hacker text me on telegram @dr_zeus66, i can tutor you with the steps and guide on my computer,, note only if you're interested i have the log table and basic steps

Word to the wise. This is not HF, it is not the purpose of this forum to serve as some kind of online yellow pages, Where you can advertise your Black Hat Enterprise. There's hundreds of those kinds of sites out there, GS isn't one of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumping-files/Creating Backup of JR Edwards DB? solidity 0 8,597 10-26-2017, 12:49 AM
Last Post: solidity