Share how you learned your most important hacking skills !
Hey there Exclamation

Do you sometimes think about how you have learned all that you know about computer hacking? Have you developed your own method to learn about hacking, and gain access to computer systems and networks? I am conducting research on this really interesting topic and would like to talk anonymously with a few hackers about this.

If you’d like to learn more about this, a detailed information document is available at this address: http://daviddhetu.openum.ca/files/sites/...nglish.pdf.
You can also reach out to me directly on xmpp: justjess2021@xmpp.is or by email at jessie.ahmad@umontreal.ca.

Cheers!

P.S: I read the General rules and I saw nothing against this type of solicitation but please let me know if there's a better way to do this on your platform Angel .
This is fine, I'll allow it Smile Research is cool.
With several thousands so called CHEAT SHEETS - public and non-public. The non-public are gold. I own a cheat sheet folder.

https://blog.compass-security.com/2019/1...eat-sheet/

I learn a lot with infographics, pictures and cheat sheets. Example of one public cheat sheet:

[Image: hacking_tools_cheat_sheet_v1.0-1.png]
(05-09-2021, 08:34 PM)Insider Wrote: This is fine, I'll allow it Smile Research is cool.

No, YOU are cool, haha !

TY Big Grin
Hi Jessie, I am interested in your work. I contacted you.
For the record, I'm a professional, I don't commit unlawful access.
I read the pdf shared. Good luck with your research & thesis. I shall consider the request if I am not occupied. Again, not a promise.
Hi everyone,

I spoke with Jessie and she checks out. I vouch for her study and the people behind it. If you fall in the eligible criteria, I recommend offering her some of your time.

I recommended that she lower the barrier for entry by allowing communications via XMPP+OTR also.

Cheers.
(05-13-2021, 07:49 PM)Cypher Wrote: Hi everyone,

I spoke with Jessie and she checks out. I vouch for her study and the people behind it. If you fall in the eligible criteria, I recommend offering her some of your time.

I recommended that she lower the barrier for entry by allowing communications via XMPP+OTR also.

Cheers.

Thank you Cypher, it's very appreciated  Big Grin

(05-13-2021, 05:02 PM)Alphaziz Wrote: I read the pdf shared. Good luck with your research & thesis. I shall consider the request if I am not occupied. Again, not a promise.

No worries Alphaziz, I would love to hear about your experience. You can contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns about my work Smile
Exclamation   Hi y'all, quick update   Exclamation

As per @Cypher 's recommendation, I made an xmpp account + installed the OTR plugin, so you can now reach me there : justjess2021@xmpp.is

Looking forward to talking to you Shy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Links] Resources - Wargames and Hacking Challenges Insider 17 45,810 07-20-2021, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Insider
  what is the news on hacking? alleneo 5 2,935 07-14-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Security/Hacking Ebook Collection Insider 142 374,724 06-24-2021, 03:19 PM
Last Post: setekh
  Can you do anything with a botnet you create? purpledevil 4 5,769 06-17-2021, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Incog