I'm back
Putting this as a "Miscellaneous Discussion" thread since I don't think it's important enough to warrant an announcement thread Smile But you may have noticed that I've been gone for a while from the forums, IMs and social media.

I am sorry for leaving you guys to your own devices. An admin should after all be active on their own forum...

Kind of took a break for IRL stuff. It was meant to be a week or two but it kind of escalated and I started procastrinating going back online.

So there's a lot of old posts that hasn't been approved, just letting you know I've approved them now.

And thank you Enmafia for holding down the fort...

In the end I do feel a bit empty without GreySec. I wont go away again.
(06-02-2021, 07:55 PM)Insider Wrote: Putting this as a "Miscellaneous Discussion" thread since I don't think it's important enough to warrant an announcement thread Smile But you may have noticed that I've been gone for a while from the forums, IMs and social media.

I am sorry for leaving you guys to your own devices. An admin should after all be active on their own forum...

Kind of took a break for IRL stuff. It was meant to be a week or two but it kind of escalated and I started procastrinating going back online.

So there's a lot of old posts that hasn't been approved, just letting you know I've approved them now.

And thank you Enmafia for holding down the fort...

In the end I do feel a bit empty without GreySec. I wont go away again.

Dealing with scammers was fun anyways, welcome back dude Smile
Hi,

There are ups and downs in life, you need to face it and keep moving .
welcome back!
The good thing about forums, while they're pretty inhospitable these days, is that there will always be a dozen members participating. When you need it, take your time. Things will remain standing until the return. xD
(06-04-2021, 07:01 PM)Corvo Wrote: The good thing about forums, while they're pretty inhospitable these days, is that there will always be a dozen members participating. When you need it, take your time. Things will remain standing until the return. xD

Unless he forgets to renew the SSL certificate Angel
Happy to know you're back dude!

Congrats for you job, this forum is awesome
(06-04-2021, 10:22 AM)enmafia2 Wrote: Dealing with scammers was fun anyways, welcome back dude Smile

Scammers?... I sure missed something.
Welcome back, let's get this thing kicking again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back כלבות כלבות AXIL#SaintV 4 7,418 07-20-2021, 10:24 PM
Last Post: AXIL#SaintV
  hacktivism is back but Anonymous really isn't QMark 7 17,759 07-20-2021, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Vector
  Good to be back overfl0wN 6 16,225 08-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: overfl0wN
  I'm back :)! 8-Bit 10 24,890 05-25-2017, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Vector