Anti-virus Real Time Protection
I don't know it there is anyone here to help me on how I can turn off anti-virus real time protection programmatically
I recommend that you do some research of your own before asking questions like this. Check out google/duckduckgo/startpage whatever... and be sure to read our quality guidelines: https://greysec.net/showthread.php?tid=3438

This is a very broad question and by the looks of it you havent even researched any of this on your own. I'm not going to put in my time and energy to help you with low effort threads like these.

However if you have any more specific questions that you need help with. And you have tried to find this out on your own first, and shown that you have made efforts to research this on your own. Then maybe I can help you.

But I'll say it like it was like was once said to me. Don't expect us to spoon feed you any knowledge. Follow the link I showed you and ask questions the smart way.
Well, That's a bit rude,

But my point is more that you should not put any effort on this, because, first this is seen by the user, and it will get his attention, and the AV ALWAYS RUN, when you cut it manually, it still there.

Just create tools to not be seen by it, but I feel like it's a lost of time to just want to desactivate the AV.
I’m so sorry for my rude question. I apologize please... i am learning c# so i used it to create a poc ransomware which doesn’t get caught by AV but the difficult i have is AV is I can’t make an overrite or delete a protected folder by AV after the encryption.
(06-09-2021, 11:19 PM)jean_valjean Wrote: Well, That's a bit rude,

But my point is more that you should not put any effort on this, because, first this is seen by the user, and it will get his attention, and the AV ALWAYS RUN, when you cut it manually, it still there.

Just create tools to not be seen by it, but I feel like it's a lost of time to just want to desactivate the AV.

I apologize to everyone for asking this in a rude way..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detection of Computer Virus | An Undecidable Problem Psycho_Coder 0 6,235 11-21-2015, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Psycho_Coder