Can the three time of windows system account be modified?
Can the three time of windows system account be modified?

For example´╝Ü>net user Guest

Code:
Last password set 2019/2/26 12:31:01
Password expires 2019/1/9 12:31:01
Password can be changed 2019/2/26 12:31:01

These three
I found this registry key:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI

You could try modifying the keys.
On another note, by the way you ask the question it feels like you got access to a system. You could also try making a malicious net program which appears benign but gets the data from another place. You could perhaps modify the path to achieve this. However, this would only work with a noob/lazy sysadmin.

I am quickly providing some ideas, take into account that they might not be feasible for you scenario.
(08-04-2021, 05:55 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I found this registry key:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI

You could try modifying the keys.
On another note, by the way you ask the question it feels like you got access to a system. You could also try making a malicious net program which appears benign but gets the data from another place. You could perhaps modify the path to achieve this. However, this would only work with a noob/lazy sysadmin.

I am quickly providing some ideas, take into account that they might not be feasible for you scenario.

Thank you for your answer, but I did not find these three times.
And I searched for one of the account names (WDAGUtilityAccount) in the registry, but did not find.
[Image: fVy4Bt.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who can help me remove crypt from .DAT files? Saddam 1 3,148 10-26-2021, 06:03 PM
Last Post: dev
  Windows Privilege Escalation (And more...) Insider 1 10,976 08-13-2021, 10:34 PM
Last Post: parzival
  Can you do anything with a botnet you create? purpledevil 4 11,464 06-17-2021, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Incog
  How Can You Tell Whether Open-Sourced Programs Are Actually Open-Sourced DarkFate 12 32,324 04-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: robinhoood