They kicked me out of my CCNA exam. How are you?
The end of this past summer I was taking my CCNA exam and got kicked out for lip-reading when in reality I say things aloud to myself as part of my mental disability. I explained this to them and they said I would have to have accommodations approved with legitimate paperwork before I could be taken seriously. The sad part was I really believed I was passing the exam (and still believe I would have passed had they not kicked me out).

So now I have submitted medical paperwork to request for accommodations and I'll see what they say. I find this highly discriminatory.

So now I have to take the exam again. Hopefully, I will be able to refund the first exam attempt.

How have you guys been?
I don't want to be mean, but if you are aware that you have a disability. Wouldn't it be good policy to ask in advance whether or not you need any special paperwork in order to participate in the exam?

Personally, i've been pretty good. Been working a lot, but it's the kind of stuff i enjoy doing so i can't complain.

In any case don't be dismayed, get your paperwork sorted out and try again. I am sure once you have done that everything will turn out the way you envisioned it. Granted you have been studying diligently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 22 43,206 Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Insider
  UK members make sure to opt out of this NHS data grab XUnit 4 9,567 06-25-2021, 12:32 PM
Last Post: XUnit
  Announcement: legit CCNA class starts this Saturday!!! QMark 0 8,677 08-27-2020, 08:53 PM
Last Post: QMark
  taking a break from posting CCNA Notes next week QMark 2 12,122 08-25-2020, 05:36 PM
Last Post: QMark