Free .co Domain w/ Custom Email & Webpage!
Well there is a website [https://pop.co/] that is dedicated to help people innovate their ideas and create startups by giving them a free .co along with an email, and a webpage. 

How is all of this free? And why? 
POP.co Wrote:It’s free because we believe in helping people pursue great ideas. We want to tear down barriers that hold people back. We’re absorbing the cost of registering a domain, setting up custom email, and building a webpage, so your idea gets a chance to become amazing!

There is only one requirement and that is you must have a mobile phone number to verify yourself. Other than that there is no set requirements.
Good share, I wonder if you can transfer these .co domains to other registrars after doing this.
(01-10-2016, 08:27 AM)Insider Wrote: Good share, I wonder if you can transfer these .co domains to other registrars after doing this.

Not sure. May be possible.
After looking around a bit, I personally doubt that you can transfer the .co domains to other registrars. By default this service is registering and maintaining these domains for you, and offering you limited access to them (ie. one email, webpage). Speaking of their domain registration, I noticed from Pop.co's track record of offering free domains (us, co, xyz...) that one piece of info that they will share in the WHOIS database is the registrar name which appears as "Email-NameDomain-Name".

I personally would not bother with this unless it was just to get a free, cool email for a year, but interesting share nonetheless.

Oh, and coincidentally greysec.co is available if anyone is interested.
Nice share, hope it will be opened outside USA and Canada so I could change my ugly .tk free domain.
I also hope that they don't steal you the domain if your server get temporary down like .cf free domains (true story...).
(01-11-2016, 06:49 AM)cisla Wrote: Nice share, hope it will be opened outside USA and Canada so I could change my ugly .tk free domain.
I also hope that they don't steal you the domain if your server get temporary down like .cf free domains (true story...).

Well it is partnered through Google so I highly doubt that would happen.
Nice share but this has been leaked everywhere
(01-13-2016, 08:22 PM)Mr.Masked Wrote: Nice share but this has been leaked everywhere

Leak? This isn't a leak. That's like saying "Google has a web browser called Chrome that you could download at google.com/chrome" and then having you come on and saying "This was already leaked". It's not a leak it's something that is publicly advertised on the company's website.
Nice share, I already own a domain though and have had it running for 7-8 months now.
I prefer TLDs, & WhoIs Privacy, It's nice to beginners though.

Thanks OP. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Babel: Free online ebook libraries Insider 0 3,924 06-14-2020, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Insider
  DataScience Courses (Free) Insider 0 6,467 09-01-2018, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Insider
  Free Ddos Protection Bootcamp (Free training course - Online) Insider 2 15,772 12-06-2017, 02:20 AM
Last Post: lunorian
  Free Databases LSD 16 22,624 06-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Cryptography