Security/Hacking Ebook Collection
Right. Links are broken

I'm also looking for the "MGT514 - Security Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership", but if we can get those links up again so we can download all the available courses, would be great

Thank you all for your contributions, this is a awesome job indeed
I'll try compiling all this into my hidden service eventually. Need to buy more storage. Right now, money is tight. So I'll have to postpone it.
Hi, all the links are down, someone could upload them
(03-31-2019, 04:54 PM)Insider Wrote: I'll try compiling all this into my hidden service eventually. Need to buy more storage. Right now, money is tight. So I'll have to postpone it.

how much space is required?, I can support to upload the material to my server, share the material and I publish it for all,

send me MP
(04-02-2019, 01:51 AM)dragonyx Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 04:54 PM)Insider Wrote: I'll try compiling all this into my hidden service eventually. Need to buy more storage. Right now, money is tight. So I'll have to postpone it.

how much space is required?, I can support to upload the material to my server, share the material and I publish it for all,

send me MP

My hidden service only has 20gb space. Don't know much much exactly but if I were to upload everything I have, I think at least 100gb. I was planning to upgrade servers to 1tb and have an open GreySec library for ebooks/courses on tor. Thinking tor because copyright claims, they wont be taken down on tor. But it'll be slower to download of course... best for the users to have a download manager like uget.
What's the code in, hard ASM? Doesn't look so. What lang PLS? Smile
Dang the links have expired  sniff.
Hello. the links are not working. Can you please post the updated links. Thanks.
(05-01-2019, 04:50 AM)hemngwy Wrote: Hello. the links are not working. Can you please post the updated links. Thanks.

Updated the thread to remove the dead links since everyone seems to be too stupid to open all the links. My hidden service is up and running, just use the tor links.
And if can't figure out how to open tor links, you're out of luck I guess. Maybe time to google it?
(10-14-2018, 01:19 AM)Neo Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:01 AM)Neo Wrote: -snip-

new link
https://mega.nz/#F!cZEQ1SyD!bm73kRBmRR79BOH4UOn2Eg

For the videos/audio most are already here
https://greysec.net/showthread.php?tid=1855

This link is not working pls update a link or send me mirror links

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice your offensive security skills 0xRar 5 2,599 02-18-2021, 02:28 PM
Last Post: pr0ph3t
  Offensive Security PWK 2020 v2 Torrent ravasquez 6 9,036 02-01-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: williamlee
  Sans Sec 401 Security Essential Bootcamp Style 16 GB 2017 Hellsing 3 6,609 01-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Last Post: yardsalejim
  Help me hacking WPA2 wifi brandroot 3 3,179 12-26-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Insider