Security/Hacking Ebook Collection
This is beautiful, the offsec course books are exactly what I've been looking for!
ofc there always is sumthin like this =>

Code:
intext:"security" (CBZ|CBR|CHM|DOC|DOCX|EPUB|MOBI|ODT|PDF|RTF|txt) -inurl:(jsp|pl|php|html|aspx|htm|cf|shtml) -inurl:(index_of|listen77|mp3raid|mp3toss|mp3drug|index_of|wallywashis) intitle:"index.of./"

what may result for instance in :

http://cnqzu.com/library/Anarchy%20Folde...0Security/

besides, reddit, methinks is also not to bad to take a peek -- for the not quite so common inf, from time to time ..
Resourceful share buddy thanks 4 sharing)
it's very hard to find you kind of people insider , in tech security field sharing knowledge is very rare. thank you..
(08-03-2017, 03:30 PM)v@mpire Wrote: it's very hard to find you kind of people insider , in tech security field sharing knowledge is very rare. thank you..

Thank you. I will upload more ebooks very soon.
Added new ebooks! Thank you Voided for contributing!

Ebook list:
Code:
applied_cryptography_protocols_algorithms_and_source_code_in_c.pdf
art_of_deception_controlling_the_human_element_of_security.pdf
art_of_memory_forensics_detecting_malware_and_threats_in_windows_linux_and_mac_memory.pdf
cryptography_engineering_design_principles_and_practical_applications.pdf
malwareanalyst_dvd.zip
malware_analysts_cookbook_and_dvd_tools_and_techniques_for_fighting_malicious_code.pdf
practical_reverse_engineering_x86_x64_arm_windows_kernel_reversing_tools_and_obfuscation.pdf
security_engineering_a_guide_to_building_dependable_distributed_systems.pdf
shellcoders_handbook_discovering_and_exploiting_security_holes.pdf
social_engineering_the_art_of_human_hacking.pdf
threat_modeling_designing_for_security.pdf
unauthorised_access_physical_penetration_testing_for_it_security_teams.pdf
web_application_hackers_handbook_finding_and_exploiting_security_flaws.pdf

You can find them at: https://www_ytxmrc3pcbv5464e.onion.link/...by-voided/
Thanks Insider. Will have a good read when possible Smile
Thank you! I'm working through a linux basics book right now. I'm pretty trash at it and i've been working it for about 27 days but hey you have to be bad at something to be great at it one day. Also it's good to see a Durarara fan!
(01-09-2018, 10:01 PM)badprogramme Wrote: Thank you! I'm working through a linux basics book right now. I'm pretty trash at it and i've been working it for about 27 days but hey you have to be bad at something to be great at it one day.  

Haha yes indeed. I probably hoard too many books, but don't read too much of them. Ought to start reading more as well.

(01-09-2018, 10:01 PM)badprogramme Wrote: Also it's good to see a Durarara fan!

Hell yeah! Smile GreySec is my Dollars. Hehe.
(01-09-2018, 10:23 PM)Insider Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 10:01 PM)badprogramme Wrote: Thank you! I'm working through a linux basics book right now. I'm pretty trash at it and i've been working it for about 27 days but hey you have to be bad at something to be great at it one day.  

Haha yes indeed. I probably hoard too many books, but don't read too much of them. Ought to start reading more as well.

(01-09-2018, 10:01 PM)badprogramme Wrote: Also it's good to see a Durarara fan!

Hell yeah! Smile GreySec is my Dollars. Hehe.

Hey if it's not too much trouble could you please suggest what books I should start with? I took a CS course my freshman year (last year) and we learned python but I don't really know where to start when it comes to preparing for a career in penetration testing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SANS & Offensive-Security BASELINE Torrent++ LFNTHNTR 71 171,244 07-31-2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Offensive Security PWK 2020 v2 Torrent ravasquez 4 1,461 07-28-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Ningishzida
  Is releasing hacking tools a bad idea? DeepLogic 2 1,160 07-16-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Vector
  Vigilante Hacking - Heroes or Menaces DeepLogic 12 3,089 07-14-2020, 04:34 PM
Last Post: poppopret