Does this site have viruses?
I'm really not the best with sites that have viruses and things like that, except for the obvious ones that say they're giving out free Steam cards or something. But I was looking at this video saying that a streamer got hacked by "ISIS" (doubt it's actually ISIS), but before I even thought about my safety I instantly type in the URL of the website by the hackers. The URL is http://isis.team 
It was only after I checked out this site I thought about all of the bad things.

Anyways, I was wondering if someone could help me find out if this site uses cookies, downloads viruses or anything like that.

Link to the video that I was watching if you're interested: link
"could help me find out if this site uses cookies" You might want to consider removing that anonymous banner in your signature. But outside of that. Open a virtual machine, get into a browser like chrome, open the developer console, view resources/HTML/JS. Look for anything that might look like payload or any downloads. It's kind of hard to automagically force someone to download a file AND then run it. I haven't seen anything like that since IE6 but at the same time I don't keep up with major browsing exploits. Most likely this guy was social engineered and was an idiot and deserved everything coming to him.
(02-03-2016, 05:45 PM)NO-OP Wrote: "could help me find out if this site uses cookies"  You might want to consider removing that anonymous banner in your signature.  But outside of that.  Open a virtual machine, get into a browser like chrome, open the developer console, view resources/HTML/JS.  Look for anything that might look like payload or any downloads.  It's kind of hard to automagically force someone to download a file AND then run it.  I haven't seen anything like that since IE6 but at the same time I don't keep up with major browsing exploits.  Most likely this guy was social engineered and was an idiot and deserved everything coming to him.

Haha, yeah I might remove the Anonymous mask, but it goes with the quote so I might not. I'll definitely check it out on a virtual machine.
Lol the anonymous mask part was funny. But have you considered using protection like "noscript" or self "destructing cookies"
(02-04-2016, 08:32 PM)Mr.Masked Wrote: Lol the anonymous mask part was funny. But have you considered using protection like "noscript" or self "destructing cookies"

No, I haven't used any of those because I don't use a Mozilla based browser, I use Chrome. But I might consider switching over to Mozilla Firefox to try this out, thanks.
(02-05-2016, 04:50 AM)Beau Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 08:32 PM)Mr.Masked Wrote: Lol the anonymous mask part was funny. But have you considered using protection like "noscript" or self "destructing cookies"

No, I haven't used any of those because I don't use a Mozilla based browser, I use Chrome. But I might consider switching over to Mozilla Firefox to try this out, thanks.

Meet the chrome app-store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps

Well there is an app store for chrome xD. But I don't recommend using chrome unless it's something like Epic privacy browser which is made like chrome. But it leaks WebRTC. So yea use firefox
(02-06-2016, 04:52 PM)Mr.Masked Wrote:

Well there is an app store for chrome xD. But I don't recommend using chrome unless it's something like Epic privacy browser which is made like chrome. But it leaks WebRTC. So yea use firefox
WebRTC only effected windows pc's. I guess you're vunrable ;Wink Eitherway firefox is just as vunrable in other places. Icewesel is probably among the more secure browsers out there. 

Source:    https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/fo...-private-i

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  does anyone here agree with this article? QMark 2 6,109 02-15-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: QMark
  Is this Possible? (Database Trading Site) Database Man 16 17,376 11-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Last Post: NO-OP